I've just put the finishing touches on Minify, my short ebook about my transition to living in a tiny RV, and am happy to announce that it's now available for free download. Some highlights:
- Curate your possessions to a Few Wonderful Things.
- Learn how living in a tiny house, apartment, or RV can save you thousands of dollars per year.
- Make delicious, nutritious meals in your simple kitchen.
- Enact simple principles to encourage tranquility in all aspects of your life.
- Practical advice for those interested in minimalism, frugal living, and tiny living alike.
Head over to the book's website to grab your copy today: Minify: A 21st Century Guide to Living a Happier Life With Less